Meghalaya & Assam Tour
An amazing vacation beckons you with this 6 nights, 7 days Meghalaya tour package that allows you to embark on a holiday of lifetime with your loved ones. This wonderful land of Meghalaya, is home to some of the most picturesque destinations with spellbinding tourist attractions Book this Meghalaya & Assam Tour Package from Pravaasah.
- Room Services
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
This pleasurable Meghalaya 6 nights, 7 days tour package takes you to Shillong, Cherrapunji as well as the capital city of Assam – Guwahati and introduces you to some of the famous tourist places in the region that include Mawlynnong Village.
This Meghalaya holiday tour package starts with a day at Shillong where you get to enjoy visiting the picturesque Umiam Lake known for boating activities for tourists. Visiting some truly mesmerizing tourist attractions as well such as Ward’s Lake and Cathedral Catholic Church, which are the highlights of sightseeing in Shillong, as per this 6 days Meghalaya tour itinerary. Next, you will visit Cherrapunji as planned by this Meghalaya tour. Here you will enjoy a rendezvous with attractions such as Shillong Peak, Elephanta Falls, Mawkdok Valley, Seven Sisters Falls, Mawsmai Cave, and Eco Park.
Up next is a day trip to Mawlynnong village whose clean streets and lovely inhabitants will enchant you completely. Trekking to Double-decker Root Bridge in Mawlynnong is another experience that is adventurous, yet peaceful. Your day trip is coupled by short visits to Dawki and catching sight of Umngot River. Guwahati, at last, gives you the chance to feel the vibrance in the northeast. A visit to Don Bosco Museum and Tample leisure time help you make the most of your Meghalaya holiday.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee & Dinner
- All Entry fees during sightseeing.
- Jeep Safari & Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- Service of Tour Manager ( above 30 Pax Only )
- 5% GST Extra (Tax Subject to Change as per Govt.Regulations)
- In October and May when core area of The Kaziranga National Park is closed we do a short Jeep Safari in the outer area of the Kaziranga National Park. Elephant safari is not possible but one can opt for elephant joy ride on the outskirts of the park
- Hotels & Itinerary is subject to change as per availability.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Passengers opting for Innova or any other vehicle will not get any kind of extra facility, also they will have to stay in touch and follow the instruction of tour manager. The usage of vehicle will be subject to the rules of local unions & also the passengers have to be on time for breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Airport / Station Pickup – Drop is included.
- Pravaasah Holidays will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled
- The mentioned prices valid for Indian citizens only.
- Air fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
Arrive Guwahati airport till 14.00 hrs and drive to Shillong (140 kms / 4 hrs drive approx). Overnight in Shillong.
Shillong– Cherrapunjee - Shillong
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls. In Cherrapunjee be witness to the gorgeous Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a soft cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Eco park. Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
Shillong – Dawki - Mawlynong - Shillong
After breakfast drive to Mawlynnong Village known as the cleanest village in Asia and the God’s own Garden. On arrival, visit the Living Root Bridge, a natural bridge formed with the roots of the trees. A little hiking is required to see the magnificent bridge (hiking approx 1 hour). Then visit the balancing rock, a small stone holding a big rock by balancing it on above it and the Tree House (watch tower) made by the local people of the village. Drive Further 30 Kms from Mwallynong to reach Dawki. Dawki, name is famous because of international trade border town to Bangladesh. The Drive to Dawki is a beautiful drive along with Bangladesh border, covered with betel nut trees and a thrilling experience to drive around lots of waterfalls. You can see people from Bangladesh working and fishing in this river being in Indian Border. Before reaching the bordering town you will came across with this blue-water river which is known as Umngot river. Dawki village is known or limestone business and other international trade with Bangladesh and weekly market allows people from both sides to tread their stuffs. Return back to Shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
After Breakfast proceed to Kaziranga National Park – The land of one horned rhino. En route witness the Umiam Lake (Barapani) – is the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya in midst of sylvan hills adorned by Khasi pines & peerless beauty. Boat Ride in Lake (at your own cost), boat ride is subject to rules by the Authority .On arrival at Kaziranga, check into hotel and stay overnight at Kaziranga.
Early morning proceed for the exclusive jeep safari & elephant safari at any of the range (Eastern/Central- Subject to Availability & Timing). Explore the wildlife of Kazirangaspecially the pride of Assam, One horned Rhinoceros, Wild Buffalo, Hog Deer, Swamp deer, red headed bill and various flora and faunas. Return back to hotel by lunch. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga.
After Breakfast proceed to Guwahati. On arrival visit Kamakhya Temple and enjoy the boat ride in Brahmaputra river for visiting Umananda Temple situated in a small river island in Brahmaputra. Check in at hotel and relax. Rest of the time is free at leisure. Overnight at Guwahati.
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station to depart by for your home destination. Tour ends with sweet memories conducted by Pravaasah Holidays.