Naturous Bhutan Tour
Bhutan, the landlocked state in South Asia is best known for its deep rooted traditions and its rich cultural heritage. Book this 7 Night 8 Days Bhutan Tour Package from Pravaasah.
- Room Services
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Bhutan, the landlocked state in South Asia is best known for its deep rooted traditions and its rich cultural heritage. Move towards one of the most beautiful and historic town in Bhutan, Paro for its scared sites, Drukyel Dzong, a historical fortress built in 1647, Ta Dzong, a national museum when on Bhutan Holidays.
Thimphu, the capital and the largest city in Bhutan brings you close to the Buddhist tradition and culture. With Thimphu Holidays, visit to the major attractions Memorial Chorten, Mothinthang zoo and Viewpoint is a must. Bhutan, the land of Thunder dragon is a must watch destination in Asia.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee & Dinner
- Entrance fees to monuments during sightseeing with local Guide.
- Service of Tour Manager ( above 30 Pax Only )
- 5% GST Extra (Tax Subject to Change as per Govt.Regulations)
- On tour Guests has to carry Original Passport or Voter ID along with 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any Photo ID. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / student below 18 yrs are requested to carry original Valid Passport or Original Birth certificate ( ENGLISH along with School / college Photo Identity card (ENGLISH). Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- In this sector any similar hotels can be provided subject to availability.
- Pravaasah Holidays will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled
- The mentioned prices valid for Indian citizens only.
- Air fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
Paro Arrival - Thimpu
Arrive at Paro Airport meet our representative & proceed to Thimpu (2 hrs journey). Evening free in Thimpu. Overnight in Thimpu.
After breakfast Full day Thimpu sightseeing which includes Buddha Point, National Chorten, National Library, Folk Heritage Museum, Memorial Chorten, Mothinthang Zoo (Monday Close), Handicraft Emporium and Art & Craft School. Overnight in Thimpu.
After breakfast drive to Wangdi/Punakha; (4 hrs) You have to cross Dorch La Pass from where one can see of Beautiful Mountain ranges of Bhutan. The Punakha Dzong Houses secret artifacts and the embalmed body of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. Overnight in Wangdi/Punakha.
After breakfast local sightseeing in Punakha, Khamsum Yulley Chorten – it’s a beautiful view walk to this Stupa built by third Queen Ashi Tshering Yangdon, the new Temple and Hunny site of Sangcholing on the way to Talo Village. Enjoy River Rafting (at your own cost). Overnight in Punakha/Wangdi.
Punakha – Paro
After breakfast proceed to Paro. (5 hrs) After Lunch visit Ta Dzong, KyichuLakhang & Rinpung Dzong. Overnight in Paro.
After breakfast drive to Chele La Pass, highest motor driven pass (3700 Meters). Evening free for shopping at Paro town. Optional Sightseeing of Taksang Lakhang also known as “Tiger’s Nest Monastery”(On own cost). Overnight in Paro.
After Breakfast Paro sightseeing covering Drukyal Dzong. Evening visit Paro Market. Overnight in Paro.
Early morning proceed to Paro airport to board your flight. Tour ends with Memorable experience of Pravaasah Holidays.