Amazing Meghalaya with Assam
An amazing vacation beckons you with this 12 nights, 13 days Meghalaya tour package that allows you to embark on a holiday of lifetime with your loved ones. This wonderful land of Meghalaya, is home to some of the most picturesque destinations with spellbinding tourist attractions Book this Meghalaya & Assam Tour Package from Pravaasah.
- Room Services
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
This pleasurable Meghalaya 6 nights, 7 days tour package takes you to Shillong, Cherrapunji as well as the capital city of Assam – Guwahati and introduces you to some of the famous tourist places in the region that include Mawlynnong Village.
This Meghalaya holiday tour package starts with a day at Shillong where you get to enjoy visiting the picturesque Umiam Lake known for boating activities for tourists. Visiting some truly mesmerizing tourist attractions as well such as Ward’s Lake and Cathedral Catholic Church, which are the highlights of sightseeing in Shillong, as per this 6 days Meghalaya tour itinerary. Next, you will visit Cherrapunji as planned by this Meghalaya tour. Here you will enjoy a rendezvous with attractions such as Shillong Peak, Elephanta Falls, Mawkdok Valley, Seven Sisters Falls, Mawsmai Cave, and Eco Park.
Up next is a day trip to Mawlynnong village whose clean streets and lovely inhabitants will enchant you completely. Trekking to Double-decker Root Bridge in Mawlynnong is another experience that is adventurous, yet peaceful. Your day trip is coupled by short visits to Dawki and catching sight of Umngot River. Guwahati, at last, gives you the chance to feel the vibrance in the northeast. A visit to Don Bosco Museum and Tample leisure time help you make the most of your Meghalaya holiday.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC Vehicle.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea/ Coffee & Dinner
- All Entry fees during sightseeing.
- Jeep Safari & Elephant Safari at Kaziranga National Park.
- Service of Tour Manager ( above 30 Pax Only )
- 5% GST Extra (Tax Subject to Change as per Govt.Regulations)
- In October and May when core area of The Kaziranga National Park is closed we do a short Jeep Safari in the outer area of the Kaziranga National Park. Elephant safari is not possible but one can opt for elephant joy ride on the outskirts of the park
- Hotels & Itinerary is subject to change as per availability.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
- Passengers opting for Innova or any other vehicle will not get any kind of extra facility, also they will have to stay in touch and follow the instruction of tour manager. The usage of vehicle will be subject to the rules of local unions & also the passengers have to be on time for breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Airport / Station Pickup – Drop is included.
- Pravaasah Holidays will not be responsible if the flight is delayed or cancelled
- The mentioned prices valid for Indian citizens only.
- Air fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
Arrive Guwahati airport till 14.00 hrsand drive to Shillong (140 kms / 4 hrs drive approx). Overnight in Shillong.
Shillong– Cherrapunjee - Shillong
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee, the wettest place on the earth, for an awesome day trip. En route visit the famous Elephant Falls. In Cherrapunjee be witness to the gorgeous Seven Sisters Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Later take a soft cave walk inside the Mawsmai Cave. The limestone cave is a natural wonder with innumerable formations inside it. After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Eco park. Drive back to Shillong for overnight stay.
Shillong – Dawki - Mawlynong - Shillong
After breakfast drive to Mawlynnong Village.On arrival, visit the Living Root Bridge. Then visit the balancing rock. Drive Further 30 Kms from Mwallynong to reach Dawki. The Driveto Dawki is a beautiful drive along with Bangladesh border, en route blue-water river which is known as Umngot river. Return back to Shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
After Breakfast proceed to Kaziranga National Park – The land of one horned rhino. En route witness the Umiam Lake (Barapani).Boat Ride in Lake (at your own cost), boat ride is subject to rules by the Authority .On arrival at Kaziranga, check into hotel and stay overnight at Kaziranga.
Early morning proceed for the exclusive jeep safari & elephant safari at any of the range (Eastern/Central- Subject to Availability & Timing). Explore the wildlife of Kazirangaspecially the pride of Assam, One horned Rhinoceros, Wild Buffalo,Hog Deer, Swamp deer, red headed bill and various flora and faunas. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Morning drive to Bomdila, situated at an altitude of 8000 ft. from here one can see the brilliant landscape and snow-clad mountains of the Himalayan Range. On the way visit Tippi On the banks of the river JiaBhoroli. Check in the hotel on arrival. After lunch visit Bomdila Monastery (Upper Gompa). Evening you can visit the local market. Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Morning after breakfast drive to Tawang (10,000 ft). En route witness the unique Dirang Valley famous for its monasteries, Also witness the snowcapped Sella Pass at 13700 ft, the JaswantGarh war Memorial. Overnight in Tawang.
After breakfast drive high above town to the high altitude lakes of Pangong Tang Tso (popularly known as PT Tso). Sangestar Lake, Bum La Pass and China Border (subject to permission from Indian Army). Overnight at Tawang.
After breakfast visit the Tawang Monastery,Urgelling Monastery. After Lunch visit the War Memorial commemorating the bravery of the Indain heroes of the Indo-China war of 1962 Witness the light & sound show in the evening. Overnight in Tawang.
Tawang - Dirang
Start early in the morning for Dirang. Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross jung Falls and get some spectacular views. After lunch visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, Dirang Monastery. Overnight stay in Dirang.
Dirang – Tezpur
Today early morning, drive to Tezpur, Lunch on the way Upon arrival, check into the hotel.Overnight stay at the Tezpur.
After breakfast proceed to Guwahati. On arrival visit Kamakhya Temple & enjoy the boat ride in Brahmaputra river for visiting Umananda Temple situated in a small river island in Brahmputra. Overnight at Guwahati.
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati airport / railway station to depart by for your home destination.Tour ends with sweet memories conducted by Pravaasah Holidays.